CPU controlled to 50A solar charge controller is able to adjust the charge current and decide if to supply the loads electricity according to the voltage of battery. The product also has following features:
1. Generally keep the battery on full voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent supplying electricity from the battery to solar panels during nights.
5. Reverse Polarity Protection for Battery
6. Reverse Polarity Protection for Solar panels
7. When the current of load exceeds the rated one of controller, the controller will activate the protection mode and lock up, the screen shows “Overload”.
8. When short circuit happens, the Controller will activate the protection mode and lock up, the screen show “Short circuit”.
9. When the battery’s voltage is low, the controller will automatically cut off loads from system and resume its working once the voltage of battery is back to normal.
10. Protection from the lightning strike
11. When Controller is normally working, the LCD Screen will show the voltage of battery, charging current and current of loads in turn in every 5 seconds.
12. Controller is always counting and saving the Charging Current Hours and Discharging Current Hours of the Battery.
13. When controller starts up, the controller will self-setup the Charging-off voltage, the Load-off voltage and the Load-on voltage according to the voltage of battery. These default parameters are setup as the standard environment temperature is 25℃.
14. According to varies system temperature, the controller will automatically compensate the temperature of the charging voltage.
15. Users could setup the Charge-on or off
16. To prevent battery from over discharging, Controller will automatically control the lowest Load-off voltage of the load, which is no less than 10V (as per 12V battery) or 20V (as per 24V battery), or 42V (as per 48V battery). If voltage of the battery is less than 10V (or 20V,42V), the button “-” will stop working.
17. To recover the default parameters, please keep pressing the button “Menu” for over 5 seconds.
Model CTN50-30A CTN50-40A CTN50-50A
Voltage（DC）12V/24V, Automatically distinguish, 48V
Max Load Current =<30A =<40A =<50A
Full Charge Cut 13.7V/12V;×2/24V;×4/48V
Resume Voltage 12.6V/12V;×2/24V;×4/48V
Low Voltage Cut 10.5V/12V;×2/24V;×4/48V
Temp Compensation -3mv/C/cell, Default, or user set
Zero Load Loses =<45mA
Voltage Drop <520mv <550mv <600mv