Hydroelectric microturbine 1300Watt (1.3 kW) high-voltage, plastic shovels, portategole stainless steel, three-phase synchronous generator with permanent magnet, two jets static fixed, specific for home-alone, this version is supplied with a voltage regulator 250-volt direct current, ideal for charging a battery pack or need to connect directly to a power inverter. This configuration allows you to place the hydroelectric generator up to 60 meters from the inverter or the battery pack by reducing the leakage current.
The turbine operates in a range from 1 liter to 10 liters per second with a net head of 3 meters to 100 meters.
Hydro turbine features
- Up to 1300Watt continuous production (production dependent upon resource head)
- Units are designed to be installed in parallel to capture very large flowrates
- Operates from 3meters of head up to 100m (10ft-328ft)
- Over 6 years continuous field operation with zero maintenance.
- Grease Zerk fitting for easy bearing maintenance.
- Large-diameter direct-drive permanent magnet generator.
- 68% Recycled materials use in manufacturer
- 100% Renewable energy used in production.
- No exposed rotating parts or electrical connections.
- Fully protected from the elements - weatherproof.
- 3 year warranty
- 150, 200 and 250V operating voltages.
- 12-72V battery charging standard with models up to 120V battery bank
- Built in DC-GFP and Arc Fault Detector
- Solar, wind and hydro MPPT modes
- Ethernet, USB and RS232
- Remote and local displays possible
- 20 megs of data logging
- Set up Wizard