Micro hydro turbine model with Kaplan auromatico cleaner, capable of producing electricity with a minimum of 25 liters per second up to 55 liters per second, this micro turbine reaches the peak of production up to 1500 watts at 880 rpm.
The micro hydroelectric turbine Kaplan is a reaction turbine, which means that it is completely immersed in water during operation, can support loads up to 6 meters (0.6 bar) of pressure in the head. The water enters the turbine through a horizontal multi-blade head being funneled in a corridor spiral running a propeller attached to the shaft that produces electricity.
This model is equipped with a brush that rotates around the edges of the head esters, manttenendo clean the ducts where the water is channeled towards the propeller from leaves and debris that with time may become blocked.
This Kaplan turbine generator uses a smart drive permanent magnet with a voltage adjustable from 12, 24, 48 to recharge a battery pack or 160, 200 Volts DC to connect the hydroelectric generator to an inverter current. The turbine is designed to work well matched up to 10 units to the peak of energy capability of 15 kw / h.
- Dimensions: Diameter 12 inches x length 42 inches (300mm x 1050mm)
- Output power: up to 1500 Watts/turbine
- Modular installations: up to 15 kW with multiple turbines
- Propeller turbine
- Generator: 10.5 in (270mm) Smart Drive Permanent Magnet Generator (PMG) 3 phase
- Rectification: 100 amp air cooled rectifier
- Generator efficiency: > 70% and up to 80% in ideal conditions
- Casing: LDPE plastic case 3mm thick
- Shaft: 1 inch (25mm) stainless steel
- Bearings: 6005
- Warrantee: 2 years extendable to 10 years
- Static head range: 3 – 16 feet (1 to 5m)
- Maximum flow/turbine: 880 gpm (55 l/s)
- Minimum flow/turbine: 400 gpm (25 l/s)
- Off-grid cable voltage up to 250 V DC, operatingvoltage 80-120 V DC
- Grid-tied cable voltage up to 400 V DC, operatingvoltage 160-200 V DC
- Weight packed LH Pro: 69 pounds (31kg)
- Weight packed LH: 51 pounds (23kg)