Anemometer for measurement of wind speed and direction with wireless data transmission, this instrument is useful for effectively evaluate wind turbines installation.
This device for wind data collection has an analog display for instant and maximum speed recording and a 8 LED digital display for wind direction. The kit comes also with a wireless data transmitter, powered by a solar charger and a backup battery for up to 7 days without sunlight.
- Rotor size: 7 1/2"
- Display size: 6 1/2" OD and 2 3/4" deep
- Wireless transmitter: 900Mhz frequency, works up to 300 feet (100m)
- Wireless transmitter size: 3.74"L x 2.25"W x 1"H
- Backup battery life: up to 7 days
- Units: mph, km/h
- Speed range: 0-300 mph, 0-480 km/h
- Speed resolution: 1mph, 1 km/h
- Direction resolution: 22.5°
- Accuracy: +/-3%