Anemometer for measurement of wind speed, an accurate and practical tool useful to record measurements even where AC power is not available.
It comes with a coin battery (around 1000 hours life of continuous use) and features a dual-digital display for instant speed record (top display) and max/avg speed record (bottom display).
- Rotor size: 6"
- Aluminum mounting bracket size: 8"
- Wire lenght: 25 feet (extendable with any 1/8" jack audio cables)
- Battery life: up to 3 years of occasional use, over 1 year of continuous use
- Units: mph, km/h
- Speed range: 3-125 mph, 5-200 km/h
- Speed resolution: 0.5 mph top display, 0.01 mph bottom display
- Update rate: 1Hz (1 second)
- Accuracy: +/-1 mph between 10 and 50 mph, +/- 4% between 50 ad 150 mph