Full digital anemometer for accurate measurement of wind speed and direction with wireless data transmission.
This accurate tool is perfect for professional use because features multiple units of measurement and can be used to collect data useful to evaluate wind turbines installation viability. The kit comes with speed and direction sensors, a wireless data transmitter and digital display with the receiver. The transmitter is powered by a solar charger and a backup battery for up to 7 days without sunlight.
- Rotor size: 7 1/2"
- Display size: 6 1/2" OD and 2 3/4" deep
- Update rate: 0.5 Hz (2 seconds)
- Wireless transmitter: 900Mhz frequency, works up to 300 feet (100m)
- Wireless transmitter size: 3.74"L x 2.25"W x 1"H
- Backup battery life: up to 7 days
- Units: mph, km/h, knots, m/s
- Speed range: 0-255 mph, 0-410 km/h
- Speed resolution: 1mph, 1 km/h
- Direction resolution: 22.5°
- Accuracy: +/-3%